Management of personal information
In order to keep customers’ personal information accurate and up-to-date and to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, damage, falsification, or leakage of personal information, we take necessary measures such as maintaining a security system, developing a management system, and thoroughly educating employees. This is not limited to the following.
Purpose of use of personal information
We will use the personal information we receive from our customers for the following purposes
- To respond to inquiries from customers.
- To send and deliver various materials requested by customers.
- To respond to, confirm, and record customer inquiries and consultations
- To guide, operate, and manage our services and events, and to provide various types of information.
- To conduct questionnaires regarding services and events
Prohibition of disclosure or provision of personal information to third parties
We will appropriately manage the personal information we receive from our customers and will not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- When we have the customer’s consent.
- When we disclose personal information to contractors to whom we outsource our business in order to provide services requested by our customers.
- When there is a request from the police or other public authorities.
- When it is necessary to disclose the information in accordance with laws and regulations.
Security measures for personal information
We take all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
Inquiry of the individual
If a customer wishes to inquire about, correct, or delete his/her own personal information, we will respond to the request after confirming the identity of the customer.
Compliance with and review of laws, regulations, and norms
We will comply with Japanese laws, regulations, and other norms applicable to personal information in our possession, and will review and improve the contents of this policy as appropriate.
For inquiries regarding our handling of personal information, please contact the following
Gallery ACCESS Ltd.
F3, Art Center Bldg. 2-28-18 Kuzuha-Namiki, Hirakata, Osaka, Japan
*In accordance with the provisions of the Antique Dealer’s Law, this does not apply to cases where the purchased work is stolen, etc., or where there is obstruction of business or criminality due to the declaration of customer information intended to be false, etc.